ECG is a means of structural and functional evaluation of Cardiac muscle by measuring Myo-electrical activity of heart. It helps to detect heart attack, heart enlargement and conduction defects. It is the finest non-invasive, safe, painless, and rapid instrument for detecting irregular heart rhythm and injured heart muscle
Our team audits the ECG report data to ensure that it complies with all current Cardiac Safety Guidelines as well as international legislation and standards.
- Rhythm of the heart & heart Rate
- To check abnormalities of spreading of electrical impulse across the heart
- To diagnose possibility of Coronary Artery Disease
- To diagnose Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart attack
- To diagnose thickened heart/ Enlarged Heart chambers
- To diagnose effect of Hypertension or abnormal Lipid profile on the heart